- Added wifi support
- NEW: color terminal
- fixed: Midnight Commander consolle file manager
- fixed crash bug in System Info

13119740.jpg
15191237.jpg

mc.jpg

DISCLAIMER

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS BASED ON THE OFFICIAL FIRMWARE PULBISHED BY VU+ AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW IT CONTAINS ONLY SYSTEM ADDITIONS & GRAPHIC CHANGES.

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY EMULATOR, K E Y S, SOFTCAMS OR OTHER SYSTEM FOR VIEWING PAY - TV WITH OR WITHOUT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION.

LASTLY, THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY SYSTEM TO DOWNLOAD PLUGINS OR EMULATORS FROM EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SOFTWARE THAT MAY BE USED FOR IILEGAL PURPOSES SUCH AS CARD SHARING.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.
ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO BLACK HOLE IMAGE THAT INVOLVE UNLAWFUL USE OF THE IMAGE SUCH AS CARD-SHARING AND EMULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AND CAUSE THE REWOKE OF THIS LICENSE.

Attachments

• BlackHole_VUDUO_137_USB.zip
    37 MB · Views: 597
  • BlackHole_VUDUO_137_NFI.zip
    37 MB · Views: 251

Dzoni

BH Lover
Hi !

Any other serious news except new driver and wi fi ? I ask because I think we not need to upgrade from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7 just for it... no enabled possiblity for Multiboot, BA ?

Anyway , THANK'S !

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi !

Any other serious news except new driver and wi fi ? I ask because I think we not need to upgrade from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7 just for it... no enabled possiblity for Multiboot, BA ?

Anyway , THANK'S !
The news are these:
WHAT'S NEW?
- drivers updated to 20101008
- Added wifi support
It doesn't seems little to me.

Dzoni

BH Lover
The news are these:
WHAT'S NEW?
- drivers updated to 20101008
- Added wifi support
It doesn't seems little to me.

2 important changes are drivers and wifi. Why You did not implement last drivers from 08.10.2010 before 2 days in BH 1.3.6 ? For Wifi - OK, that is only important changes for people which use it.

"new color terminal" what is it ?
"midnight commander" is it fix for plugin ?
"crash bug in system info" I had not that crash in BH 1.3.6

I just wanted to say that in my opinion should not be rapid ejection images, but to erupt when change truly significant, along with it like it was deliberately omitted the last throw driver in 1.3.6 BH

This is my favorite team and favorite image so I have to give constructive criticism :victory:

Dzoni

BH Lover
2 important changes are drivers and wifi. Why You did not implement last drivers from 08.10.2010 before 2 days in BH 1.3.6 ? For Wifi - OK, that is only important changes for people which use it.

You are thinking only for yourself.
We work for all and not only for you.
Many ppl cannot use the image without wifi.
So this version was important.

You are not constructive.

Friend , What I wrote in my post which I quoted for You now ? I wrote that WIFI is IMPORTANT CHANGES. So please read carefuly.
I've always been benevolent and constructive(know matrix10 for it) and that which you have a different opinion that's your problem.

All the best in future work !

dodde

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks

i will try i now, is it ant chance to make cooltvepg as default or at least plugin i realy like that

Matrix10

Administrator
Dzoni,
This time, you are not right.
Image is not updated for new drivers .
Many ppl cannot use image without wifi.
And why were not new drivers in the old image that does not matter
with this update.
WiFi is something that is very important for many users.
And that's the main reason for the update.

Rgd MX

Status
Not open for further replies.