BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.3.7 OE 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu6

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!

thanks for a great image :)

one thing, if i want to zap from a to for example t nothing happends when i press on the remote letter t..

Can someone help? i have forgotten how to do this

Regards manu

much more changes in a few days :chair:

Dzoni I know that you're a big fan of our images
but I'm afraid that you think that is easy to make some changes like this with wifi
and many other changes ,but it is not so.
Now the other thing is that you do not need
but those who need it I'm sure they are very satisfied.
Multiboot for us , there is no priority for multiboot
Who still uses multiboot, I do not :D
I have BH image

Rgd MX

dodde

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

how to get lcd picons to work and witch size to use, and is there a way to stream spotify to VU

Matrix10

Administrator
YES,OfCourse

Hm
interesant

It should work.
Download server blocked ?? in the country where you live.
Try to change image language to English if not already
and in system MENU Customize >>SET to Setup mode Expert >>Restart image
Otherwise I would not know what 's your problem.

arturio

Vu+ Newbie
Hi friends!
There is a problem with the DVD player in this image. When you try to run the DVD player receiver goes into a reboot.
File with the errors attached to this post.
Is there any possibility to fix this problem?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1289050076.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 10

biscamax

BH Lover
Thank you very much for this excellent image made by this fantastic and wonderful team, magnificent job, I was looking forward for this image. Although there are other good images, in my opinion this is the best image made by the best team to the best sat receiver.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi friends!
There is a problem with the DVD player in this image. When you try to run the DVD player receiver goes into a reboot.
File with the errors attached to this post.
Is there any possibility to fix this problem?

I have look for you
Im not using DVD player i cannot test for you but I think your problem is System Plugins >> Hotplug

You can try the following :

Install DVD Player
Install Hotplug system Plugin

with SETUP MENU>>Software managment>>Advanced Options>>
Packet managment >>download and install Enigma2-plugin DVD player (If not already)
and Enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hotplug

p.s
(To have advanced options in Software managment you have to have in System MENU >>Customize >>SET Setup Mode Expert restart enigma/box)

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Hi!

thanks for a great image :)

one thing, if i want to zap from a to for example t nothing happends when i press on the remote letter t..

Can someone help? i have forgotten how to do this

Regards manu
Blue button > Red button > Red button > enable epg buttons in channel list NO > save

ALPA

BH Lover
I worked this image over the weekend, and want to thank BH team for their hard work and making images for us, using their free time.
However I returned this morning to Pli, and with all due respect to BH, Pli is the image that is impho the best atm. Which doesnot mean that this can't change in the future if BH impements more features/fixes in order to regain the crown for best image.

Hopefully BH team will have time in to fix and make BH images better with the following adjustments and fixes:
1. Fix the Subtitles -simply puted pli have sorted out this issue and subtitles are working as they should.
2. Fix the delay on subtitles from recorded movies.
3. Better memory managment/optimise the BH modules to work better with VU+duo hardware -we all know that BH was originaly written for DMM hardware, so there is plenty room for improvment by rewriting those specificaly for VU+duo hardware.
4. Better file managment within image - for example I had subfolder in HDD/movies and BH simply could not alow me to see and enter this subfolder.
5. Add option for daily update of the firmware, online.
6. Fully utilize the extra buttons of VU+ remote and implement option to customise colour buttons.
7. Add last scaned bouqet in fav bouqets, very handy (pli did it)

I hope that the briliant coders from BH will implement some of the suggestions, which I listed above.
This post was written in positive manner, I'm not criticising, I'm just suggesting features that will make BH image better.

malakudi

Vu+ Newbie
Can we expect any newer enigma2 code? vuplus official 5.3 image is still based on July 2010 enigma2 trunk. Are you going to implement newer enigma2 source code on Blackhole? Or you will always be on sync with vuplus official release?
Do you have any "inside" information about future driver releases and newer enigma2 code support? enigma2 is now switching to DVBAPI v5, is VU going to support this as well?
Latest drivers have some issues (most important is the lipsync bug on vtuner and the problems on playback previously recorded content), is VU driver development team aware of these issues? Are you as a team in contact with driver developers?

Status
Not open for further replies.