BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.3.9 Multiboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame

Vu+ Newbie
yes I understood that the team does not have plans to work with this device yet. My question was addressed to rassi because I ordered sundtek device for more than three weeks ago and yet I have not received any info from them. Further, it is about that I should be looking for something that is already implemented in the image and cancel my orde at sundtek.

labascal

Vu+ Newbie
yes I understood that the team does not have plans to work with this device yet. My question was addressed to rassi because I ordered sundtek device for more than three weeks ago and yet I have not received any info from them. Further, it is about that I should be looking for something that is already implemented in the image and cancel my orde at sundtek.

Hello, Sundtek stick already work In BH image. I am currently using it. Just need to install the drivers from sundtek or the "enigma2-plugin-drivers-vuduousbsundtek_20100924-r1_mipsel.ipk that you could find on the net.

One question. I cannot find epgrefresh nor quickbutton pluggins on the feed. They cannot be used with this image?

Regards,

Dutchsat

BH Lover
Hello, Sundtek stick already work In BH image. I am currently using it. Just need to install the drivers from sundtek or the "enigma2-plugin-drivers-vuduousbsundtek_20100924-r1_mipsel.ipk that you could find on the net.

One question. I cannot find epgrefresh nor quickbutton pluggins on the feed. They cannot be used with this image?

Regards,
Maybe this plugin can be inserted in the plugins package from BH.

cvbasta

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i have a big problem to use a usb stick. when it is plugged in by the start or restart of the box it will boot up but in the display only stand "reading ... ing ..." and i cant use the remote controll.

Dutchsat

BH Lover
I mis a lot of plugins for downloading in this image. Before loading these manualy, is there a chance that these plugins like Shoutcast and Electro plugin and CoolEPG can be downloaded from panel.

Shame

Vu+ Newbie
Ordered 25.10.2010 and it arrived 1.11.2011 or 2.11.2010 and this includes bank to bank money transfer, so i cannot blame them :)
I live in Finland.
Thanx for your answer. I also ordered 25.10.2010. too and received no response in 2 weeks. I called them and they said that the new tuners would be in stock last week. I look at their website that they do not have any yet. Thumbs down for sundtek from me. I'll buy something else here in Sweden since the BH team works with many new tuners and I hope I can find something that works immediately without any problems.

dosky

Vu+ User
Hello. With this image when I view the recordings on my hard drive, these are pixels when you spend a few minutes. It happens to someone else or is my problem?

Greetings

stp

Vu+ Newbie
Pls....

can you test the in Vu + WebControl and streaming from the PC to watch a channel?
I do not get it to work and another friend either.

thx.

It doesn't Work for a channel but it works for recorded movies. I have read that a official image 5.4 problem.

stp

Vu+ Newbie
I have a little problem with this image (perhaps the problem was with previous image too) :
When i plug my external HDD, I haven't a link into 'the media player peripheric list'. I must go to /internal flash/media/sdb1 (in my case).

best regards,
stp

PS : Great image !!!!!!!

Ruben

Vu+ User
I have a little problem with this image (perhaps the problem was with previous image too) :
When i plug my external HDD, I haven't a link into 'the media player peripheric list'. I must go to /internal flash/media/sdb1 (in my case).

best regards,
stp

Show me this does not happen, and neither the former, I get perfect. Greetings

Ruben

Vu+ User

best regards,
stp

And there is no way to fix it. It is a pity, because it is one thing that most overused, especially the weekend. A greeting and thank you very much.

Matrix10

Administrator
I mis a lot of plugins for downloading in this image. Before loading these manualy, is there a chance that these plugins like Shoutcast and Electro plugin and CoolEPG can be downloaded from panel.

Shoutcast and all other CVS plugins you can download with software-managment and also with Plugins>>Manage extensions
These plugins are constantly changing and there is no need to put on our server
This would cause more problems due to possible bugs.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-to-use-the-software-management.730/#post-5102

Status
Not open for further replies.