BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6.2 Final

paspi

Vu+ Newbie
Have you seen into Server Addon of the image with "green-yellow" burrona?

I apologize! Can't believe I didn't see it! Perfect image! Great work!

Yesterday I have tried it "helter-skelter" and didn't saw all!

Greetings! Keep on this way! Thank you

Paspi

remek30

Vu+ Newbie
Still as I enter the Black Hole Blue Panel and then System info (yellow) is followed by green screen. When can we expect to fix it.

P.S. Thanks for excellent image.

Dzoni

BH Lover
Still as I enter the Black Hole Blue Panel and then System info (yellow) is followed by green screen. When can we expect to fix it.

P.S. Thanks for excellent image.

I have not problem with that and I hear first time for it. Upload here Your crash logo.

zulu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi to all :)

Thanks a lot ... I like BH very much!

I notice a lot of improves in subtitles, but I still can not use it on recordings because they are out of sync (few seconds). I'd be great to have the possibility to modify sync using some keys or menu.

Regards
zulu

jbond

Vu+ Newbie
First: thanks for yours excellent work !
And I have a question. I can not get HDMI CEC work with my LG plasma TV with SIMPLINK connection. It is true if I don't have the new Vu+ Universal Remote Control with dedicated button for TV - CEC, then I can't use this function?

mango

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
very good image but I have a problem. The Discovery HD Showcase 12130 H 27500 3/4 Hotbird and a few other channels has no sound, with the oldest image everything is OK.

Thanks again.

Dzoni

BH Lover
I tried new drivers in 1.6.2 image and work OK. That is information for all who want to know it.

We have now new drivers with enabled DD+ via HDMI , but again we have not DTS downmix. I hope that the Vu + team finally be sensitive to our requests which had several times on this point.

mango

Vu+ Newbie
BlackHole Vu+ Duo

New drivers 1.6.2 Final not work..........i believe BH 1.6.2 beta is not working either because these two images are the same

Dzoni

BH Lover
BlackHole Vu+ Duo

New drivers 1.6.2 Final not work..........i believe BH 1.6.2 beta is not working either because these two images are the same

You believe? ! I use BH 1.6.2 BETA and new drivers and EVERYTHING IS OK ! BH 1.6.2 beta is NOT SAME with BH 1.6.2 final because beta worked on drivers 5.8c,final work on 5.9+another small modification in images.

remek30

Vu+ Newbie
When will the new version of Black Hole with the latest drivers?

P.S. Black Hole Team - many thanks for your excellent work over each of Black Hole.