BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6 Graphics preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

arzaz

Vu+ User
Upgrade on image server VU DUO BH Img 1.6.0, to fix CrossEPG, but the problem still the same, the EPG downloaded is missing, i reboot the box but without success!
What is wrong?
Please revert with the steps to follow to configure EPG on BH and CrossEPG.

Thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Skin Updated on our server for BH 1.6

BlackShadow 2 BH 1.6 V1 (Black Hole E2)
SkinFactory 3_gold BH 1.6 V1 (Black Hole E2)
SkinFactory 6 BK (black) BH 1.6 V1 (Black Hole E2)
RedNight 2_P (PIG) BH 1.6 V1 (Black Hole E2)
Beyonce_Silver BH 1.6 V1 (Black Hole E2)

Tamaki

Administrator
Upgrade on image server VU DUO BH Img 1.6.0, to fix CrossEPG, but the problem still the same, the EPG downloaded is missing, i reboot the box but without success!
What is wrong?
Please revert with the steps to follow to configure EPG on BH and CrossEPG.
Thanks
Did you config the right path where to put epg data?

arzaz

Vu+ User
Dear Tamaki,
Which one i have to choose in EPG SETUP and CROSSEPG CONFIGURATION:
1/ EPG SETUP
/autofs/sda1//crossepg/epg.dat
/hdd/epg.dat
/media/cf/epg.dat
/media/usb/epg.dat
/media/card/epg.dat
/media/net/epg.dat
2/CROSSEPG CONFIGURATION
SAMSUNG HD502HJ
HARD DISK
INTERNAL FLASH
For info in devices manager the HDD mounted is:
HARD DISK: SAMSUNG HD502HJ
Device: /dev/sda1
Mount: /media/hdd
Thanks

Tamaki

Administrator
Dear Tamaki,
Which one i have to choose in EPG SETUP and CROSSEPG CONFIGURATION:
1/ EPG SETUP
/autofs/sda1//crossepg/epg.dat
/hdd/epg.dat
/media/cf/epg.dat
/media/usb/epg.dat
/media/card/epg.dat
/media/net/epg.dat
2/CROSSEPG CONFIGURATION
SAMSUNG HD502HJ
HARD DISK
INTERNAL FLASH
For info in devices manager the HDD mounted is:
HARD DISK: SAMSUNG HD502HJ
Device: /dev/sda1
Mount: /media/hdd
Thanks
If you have a hdd you can choose it or the usb, if you have one.
Important is not to choose flash for crossepg.

lakis

Vu+ Newbie
is there a way to force internet ntp time ? Some transponder(s) give me wrong time data , and the box is mostly wrong time...

remek30

Vu+ Newbie
I noticed a problem in the Black Hole 1.6! When I enter the Black Hole Blue Panel and then System info (yellow) I have green screen. This happens not every time, but quite often. This is very annoying especially when something is created and recorded the green screen. I tried many skins and for each problem occurs. Please as soon as possible to solve this problem. Below, please find my crashlog.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1305574340.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 7

Mito

Administrator
I noticed a problem in the Black Hole 1.6! When I enter the Black Hole Blue Panel and then System info (yellow) I have green screen. This happens not every time, but quite often. This is very annoying especially when something is created and recorded the green screen. I tried many skins and for each problem occurs. Please as soon as possible to solve this problem. Below, please find my crashlog.
I've no problem with System Info.
Did you try to use the default skin?

Tamaki

Administrator
Does it happen after a long use or after downloading epg?
How many epg providers do you download?
Do you use BH epg or crossepg?

remek30

Vu+ Newbie
Does it happen after a long use or after downloading epg?
How many epg providers do you download?
Do you use BH epg or crossepg?

I do not use cross epg. I am only using BH epg. Downloading is only one provider (Rytec_Poland). It happen after a long use. After downloading epg sometimes is green screen.

Often arises as a green screen tuner recording something and I will come in a Black Hole Blue Panel and then system info (yellow). Please help.

Tamaki

Administrator
I do not use cross epg. I am only using BH epg. Downloading is only one provider (Rytec_Poland). It happen after a long use. After downloading epg sometimes is green screen.

Often arises as a green screen tuner recording something and I will come in a Black Hole Blue Panel and then system info (yellow). Please help.
Another question do you have a usb stick with swap file in it?
It seems as if the box crashes because it is full.

Armageddon

BH Lover

Yes I can confirm that BH epg fills up memory end crashes enigma after a while used. Has been in every image since 1.3. I use 2 providers, Nordic and Sky_UK. But if you use swap it will not crash but on the other hand it´s getting slower and slower as times goes by. Last resort is then to reset the box the hard way. Can BH team take a look at this issue? I would very much appreciate that.

Dzoni

BH Lover
But if you use swap it will not crash but on the other hand it´s getting slower and slower as times goes by. Last resort is then to reset the box the hard way. Can BH team take a look at this issue? I would very much appreciate that.

Yes,it is true for SWAP.

VenimK

Vu+ Newbie
EPG works, but stops retrieving on Sky UK, and SKY Germany
on other provoders it looks OK.
Been having this issue since 1.4.5 ???
Can 't be the only one, i guess ...

Yezz, did apply the BH EPG Fix 1.6.1

Dzoni

BH Lover
I think that coder need to ponder about make subtitles in image and better epg system. I test on Pli Crosepg 6 providers without swap work fine,no crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.