BlackHole Vu+ Duo 1.6 Graphics preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

BH Lover
I think that coder need to ponder about make subtitles in image and better epg system. I test on Pli Crosepg 6 providers without swap work fine,no crashes.

I totally agree. Subtitling (Rowspace problem) and EPG (causing memory full och enigma2 crash) is the only problem with BH. Everything else is fine.

soulayman62

Vu+ Newbie
hi to all, i noticed a bug i want to know if other people face that problem: i select a radio in my favorites radio file and everything works fine but when i switch to tv and zapp enigma2 crash...do someone has the sam problem?

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1305802565.rar
    15.2 KB · Views: 5

a911

The BH Lover
Switch 2 defult skin,,,and see if still happing!
And is the BH image U using a back up @ the external flash USB?

soulayman62

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the answer .
you are right, because i just switch to default skin and the problem disappeared...then it's a problem of compatibility with gradient_hd skin
thanks again.

soulayman62

Vu+ Newbie
i just tried smokepro-hd ,curve-hd skin and the same problem apear (i returned to default skin...)
is it my installation or a bug ?

Matrix10

Administrator
It's an old bug related to the Picon use in radio OSD mode
I will inform my friend @Army.

But you can use this skins if you change
in System MENU>>Customize>>(setup mode Expert)>> Alternative radio mode YES
>>OK (SAVE)

a911

The BH Lover
It's an old bug related to the Picon use in radio OSD mode
I will inform my friend @Army.

But you can use this skins if you change
in System MENU>>Customize>>(setup mode Expert)>> Alternative radio mode YES
>>OK (SAVE)

Thanx,,,,I had the same when ever used a skin other than defult,,,,but I thought it is my handling of RC ( do swift changing)!

Matrix10

Administrator
I think that coder need to ponder about make subtitles in image and better epg system. I test on Pli Crosepg 6 providers without swap work fine,no crashes.

May, you not have the crash but not a complete epg ???

Have you tested it
that you have download complete EPG or NOT ?

soulayman62

Vu+ Newbie
i agree... excellent! really good jobs from all ! and all skins are beautiful .it's really difficult to make a choice lol
i 'm really happy to own a vu+duo because of these beautiful images.it's a real pleasure and i enjoy tv with it.

Dzoni

BH Lover
May, you not have the crash but not a complete epg ???

Have you tested it
that you have download complete EPG or NOT ?

Yes my friend,I tested it. When I used 6-7 providers I have like all craches on system bh epg. When I use Crosepg same, but when I made swap I had not craches,but box becomes slow down so I decided to use cros epg with 4 providers ( :( ) without swap and it work good.

Palinkat

Vu+ User
Another possibly useful tip. I used to take 4-5 providers on CrossEPG, I have a swap, once the download and EPG load is finished, go to system info and you will see your swap file gets used a lot, depending on the speed of your USB stick this can render your box very unstable. An easy workaround is to do a E2 restart, if you have EPG auto-reload on CrossEPG it will reload it but this time it will not use any of the swap. Not sure if this is a issue with CrossEPG or BH. I haven't tried on the latest SVN. Attached if you want to try.

Let me know if this helps.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-svn-300-r0_mipsel.ipk
    770.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.