BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.4.4 MediaTomb Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_CODE

Vu+ Newbie
In Remot Control i can't use Zero button to back to previous channel (RECALL button) like BH 1.4.3 .
Please give me any solution ?????

Tamaki

Administrator
please could someone explain in an easy way how the mediatomb server works....
Simply from blue panel enable mediatomb on you server dec.
In your client dec enable from blue panel djmount, that's all.
Now with media player you'll find on your client in /media/upnp the dir mediatomb where you can find multimedia files.

kchris

Vu+ Newbie
ok thx Tamaki
have done that,,,only find stuff on vu+ on mediaplayer,,,should it bee the other way that i could find files on my pc on vu+.
sorry for being a noob :)

matteo_bz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have problems with mediatomb, I can not fast forward or rewind. Some movies are not displayed, for example .mkv.

Mat

I have two VU Plus duo, of course both with this image.

biscamax

BH Lover
MediaTomb Server works to watch files in Vu+ from a PC folder?
Sorry my noob question
blush.gif

biscamax

BH Lover
I think mediatomb server don't work in windows OS, I don't find nothing about it
confused.gif
(another noob question).

Tamaki

Administrator
I think mediatomb server don't work in windows OS, I don't find nothing about it :confused: (another noob question).
You can try to install tvmobili on your pc and djmount on your dec, in this ways you should be able to use files from your pc in your dec.
Search tvmobili from google.
Give a look also here if you can translate from italian.

Shame

Vu+ Newbie
DVD player Fix for 1.4.4

I tested the DVD player, from main menu, and crashed!
So I applied the fix posted by Logan (from the BH 1.4.4Italian section) ...it works fine ,no crash!
put in /tmp...manual install!

Thanx...Logan!
This seems to have fixed crash problem, but it is not possible to select the movie we want to play. DVD player has not worked properly since 1.4.1, either crash or something else

a911

The BH Lover
This seems to have fixed crash problem, but it is not possible to select the movie we want to play. DVD player has not worked properly since 1.4.1, either crash or something else

I Think the BH Team, is working on that,,,,,,,
confused.gif
!

Cybergal

Vu+ User
I wanted to try to connect SONY Bravia by means of DLNA with VU+Duo V144 (Mediatomb server is on). This does not want to function. Server is not found. PC found Server OK.

biscamax

BH Lover
I can confirm a way to see files on VU+ (with BH image 1.4.4) from a PC folder with windows OS. You have to activate djmount in your VU+, and install tvmobili in your PC, then open the internal port (that one that tvmobili port require) in your firewall and choose folders (on tvmobili program) you want share to watch on your VU+.
This way to watch files in your VU+ from your PC, it's the same way that mediatomb/djmount is, you just need go to Menu/Media Player/DLNA and choose the files you want to see.
I tested .mkv files and .avi files, work fine, just subtitles (I did try .srt subtitles in same folder) don't work, although tvmobili support .srt files. It works with mediatomb/djmount?
I have to thank to Tamaki.

Status
Not open for further replies.