BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.6.1 P.B. (Personal Backup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baba1

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for the new version will be the first question alone with my friends why some films in this release does not recognize MKV files and does not see why it is what I like to work .. Thank you to friends already an administrator..:grin:

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Well that worked well. Loaded the plugin in the old image first and did the personal backup, then in the new image did a PB restore and it nearly got everything.

One thing that wasn't 100% was the OpenVPN, it tried to start with the default config rather than the custom config that I use. I would suggest that the plugin deletes the contents of the /etc/openvpn folder before restoring the backup. It also didn't restore the CrossEPG settings,. But overall, it was much easier than using the standard software backup/restore

Tamaki

Administrator
Well that worked well. Loaded the plugin in the old image first and did the personal backup, then in the new image did a PB restore and it nearly got everything.

One thing that wasn't 100% was the OpenVPN, it tried to start with the default config rather than the custom config that I use. I would suggest that the plugin deletes the contents of the /etc/openvpn folder before restoring the backup. It also didn't restore the CrossEPG settings,. But overall, it was much easier than using the standard software backup/restore
Yes, for the moment crossepg settings are not backup and restored because it could create instability, maybe in the future.
About openvpn i had no problems, try to tell me what's wrong with your config.

ninotto

Vu+ Newbie
Many Thanks for the new image that I think is great as always, but there is a problem this morning: the download of "BlackHole-1.6.1-bm750_usb.zip" is not complete and the file zip is incorect

Mito

Administrator
Many Thanks for the new image that I think is great as always, but there is a problem this morning: the download of "BlackHole-1.6.1-bm750_usb.zip" is not complete and the file zip is incorect
I've just tried to download it and it's all OK.
Try to download it again.
If you continue to have problems, try to use another browser.

bogdanm

I think too many people can download image in one time [please look to number download 2 images {solo and duo} now is around 470] in this way user who have lower ping to server and smoll speed download alvays will be have problem.
Answered is try agoin later or try download in fasters network

Status
Not open for further replies.