BlackHole Vu+ Duo v. 1.6.1 P.B. (Personal Backup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arzaz

Vu+ User
I want to clean the old useless files from my HDD instead of formatting. Please confirm the feasibility and return with file names to not erase.
Example: Can i delete all files inside Backup and CrossEpg files?
Thanks

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys
I have BH 1.6 in flash. I have d/loaded the BH 1.6.1 nfi image and tried to send it to meoboot = Media -> USB -> MbootM using DCC. Now going to the receiver Meoboot I am not able to see the image to install. Where am I going wrong?
I have sent BH Backup images to meoboot without any problem using above procedure.
Please assist.

Tks
Supermario

Mito

Administrator
Hi Guys
I have BH 1.6 in flash. I have d/loaded the BH 1.6.1 nfi image and tried to send it to meoboot = Media -> USB -> MbootM using DCC. Now going to the receiver Meoboot I am not able to see the image to install. Where am I going wrong?
I have sent BH Backup images to meoboot without any problem using above procedure.
Please assist.

Tks
Supermario
This image have to be installed in flash.

However, you have to upload the nfi image into MbootUpload folder: /media/usb/MbootUpload

Tamaki

Administrator
I want to clean the old useless files from my HDD instead of formatting. Please confirm the feasibility and return with file names to not erase.
Example: Can i delete all files inside Backup and CrossEpg files?
Thanks
Yes you can delete those two dirs.
For other dir depends.
Let us know which are those.

DAVIZINHO

Vu+ User
one question. what is the parameters that the personal backups save?
my question is particulary for: web-interface configuration, cams, plugins?

thanks for this great job!

Mito

Administrator
one question. what is the parameters that the personal backups save?
my question is particulary for: web-interface configuration, cams, plugins?

thanks for this great job!
Practically everything.

09-jpg.2871

iapetos

Vu+ Newbie
With this backup, in future version image, when restore library exchange the newest files in image with older from backup?
Thanks.

biscamax

BH Lover
If you delete movie folder you will lost everything you have recorded and all other media files that you have in hdd.

biscamax

BH Lover
The backup.sh, you have to know, if you delete it, you will lost that backup if you didn't copy it to other place. All other dir you say, it's no problem delete them, I guess.

Armageddon

BH Lover
Excellent image !! Now when backup and image installation is made very easy it´s perfect. Also no load and slow problems related to BH EPG as I can use Cross EPG that seem to work without any problems.
In my opinion only Subtitle problem is to look at, I compare BH with VIX or PLI in that case.

arzaz

Vu+ User
My box still crashing every time
Please check attached crashlog
I need your help

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1306098259.txt
    17.3 KB · Views: 14

Lincsat

Vu+ User
Yes, for the moment crossepg settings are not backup and restored because it could create instability, maybe in the future.
About openvpn i had no problems, try to tell me what's wrong with your config.

I had to go into the /etc/openvpn folder and delete the default config files then restart the VPN so it would connect with my config. I also manually deleted the default keys. IIRC, by default there are around 5 files in the openvpn folder and around 8 in the keys folder. I use a single config file (vpn.conf) and 4 keys/certs.

It would be better if the PB restore cleared the /etc/openvpn folder before restoring the backed up files.

Status
Not open for further replies.