Blind Scan Solo4k

tr8

Vu+ Newbie
Is Blind Scan working on the solo 4k with latest Black hole image.

If so i must have my setting wrong as it seems not in my case

Thanks

el bandido

Vu+ User
BlackHole images do not natively support C band blindscan. You can add it but most other images including Open BlackHole already have it.

el bandido

Vu+ User
There is no ADD ON. This is something you will have to do.
You will have to take a blindscan plugin that supports the C band, and modify it to work. Or take the existing Ku band blindscan plugin and modify it for C band.

el bandido

Vu+ User
Your best bet may be to find a support site for your country. Doing that would probably give you more ideas on how to make what you have work the way you want. Some basic experience in modifying python files would help too.

ndongmu

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i use black hole image on my vu+ solo2,
I had never had the possibility to make it scan c-band satellite nor the ka-band satellite.
Please cand someone advised an image the support that support the C and Ka band.
Thanks in advance

el bandido

Vu+ User
BlackHole only supports ku blindscan. Load OpenBlackHole or load the image from a different group if you want to blindscan other bands.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Now that it's been two years since the release of Vu+ Solo 4K (the first Vu+ with FBC tuner), I think it's safe to assume that we will never have blind scan in FBC tuners.
There must be a logical explanation for the reason of this, at least we could get to know what that reason might be.