Board Reopened after Server Upgrade

lorenzo64

Administrator
Dear Vuplus-community members,
We had a black out because a serious hosting problem
To solve all the past present and futures issues we have migrated on a Top Class dedicated server.
Starting from today Vuplus-community board will be more fast and stable.

So welcome back and enjoy.

vuplus-community staff

------------------------------------

Cari utenti di Vuplus-community
A seguito di un problema con l'hosting abbiamo avuto uno spiacevole black out
Per risolvere tutti i problemi in maniera definitiva ci siamo trasferiti su un server dedicato Top Class
Da oggi in poi la board sarà quindi molto più veloce e performante e dovrebbero essersi risolti tutti i problemi di connessione
Bentornati e buona continuazione !!

V-C staff

fido1

Vu+ User
It was now seen that only a few days of community server disconnection caused many questions about community board future - as we all expected, there was also questions about community server problems outside our board and within people that are not Vuplus Community members. This scenario shows that Vuplus Community is really live organism consisting many individuals, teams and groups working in a good manner to make our community big platform for Vu+ open source ecosystem.
Thanks again to administrators and genuine fellows making the Vuplus Community server faster and more robust that will respond to ever and ever more demand of Vuplus Community members to share ideas, knowledge and results - this is real open system pletora which the Vu+ team will follow to its fullness. Thanks also on a new Black Hole image with new media server capabilities that most of users did not expect to be workable in the Vu+ units.
Fido1

jacksprat

Vu+ Newbie
Dear Vuplus-community members,
We had a black out because a serious hosting problem
To solve all the past present and futures issues we have migrated on a Top Class dedicated server.
Starting from today Vuplus-community board will be more fast and stable.

So welcome back and enjoy.

vuplus-community staff

------------------------------------

Cari utenti di Vuplus-community
A seguito di un problema con l'hosting abbiamo avuto uno spiacevole black out
Per risolvere tutti i problemi in maniera definitiva ci siamo trasferiti su un server dedicato Top Class
Da oggi in poi la board sarà quindi molto più veloce e performante e dovrebbero essersi risolti tutti i problemi di connessione
Bentornati e buona continuazione !!

V-C staff
nice to see you back up and running:victory: