Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Board Rules

Discussion in 'Board News, Questions and Suggestions' started by Thomas67, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vu+ User

I see that Admin and moderators have a fulltime jobb just telling people to read the bordrules.

They should be read when people are signing up as members but thats obviuse that its not done.

I suggest you put a banner with the info that posting about Softcams and other stuff not allowed
    would be put beside the Vu+Uno4Kse official loga as a animated banner with info.

Bordrules is in the right bottom of the forum and for desperate people seeking help they
    can get on other boards never scroll by all threads all the way to the bottom first to find
    the rules ;)

So with my suggestion it would be the first they see and then the good staff here can do what they do best
    share the experince they have.

Alexwilmac likes this.
  2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac BH Lover

Surely, the board's rules link is hidden at the moment. You need to search for it, but a direct link always visible, would be a good idea.

3. Thomas67

Thomas67 Vu+ User

Yes because its so sad to allways see staffmebers need to warn people about the rules when a link or a banner explaining that on this board we dont talk about all the illegal ways you can use your Vu+
    The clima of the forum would be much warmer also if we could remove this issue :)

And you find the board rules in the right bottom of every screen (terms and rules) ;)

nunigaia likes this.