Bouqets in Blackhole image

cl33

Vu+ Newbie
Ever since I got my Vu+Duo I have been using the VTI Image. Now I am curious to test the Blackhole image.
I wonder if it is possible to create my own bouqets of favorite channels. Like Sport, Movies, News and so on....?

Mito

Administrator
Ever since I got my Vu+Duo I have been using the VTI Image. Now I am curious to test the Blackhole image.
I wonder if it is possible to create my own bouqets of favorite channels. Like Sport, Movies, News and so on....?

You can use a settings editor to save, modify or restore your settings.

Moreover, you can make a backup of your settings by software manager and restore it when you install a new image.

labascal

Vu+ Newbie
Just to point that I get a bit crazy first time when loading my channellist as my bouquets where not there... You need to activate on the configuration expert mode the enable multiple lists (or something similar, I have it in Spanish). You'll be able to use the same bocuquest as in VTI

Rytec

To the image builders : It would be good to see the name of the current viewing bouquet on top of the screen somewhere if you scroll through the bouquet list. For example I have in my settingslist bouquet movies, kids, news, etc and when I zap through the listings and switch up or down arrow for bouquets I cannot see in which bouquet I'm in currently.