broadcast program rewind

ion_sc

Vu+ Newbie
Good night!

I'm new user of BlackHole and I would like to know if is any option for rewind a broadcast program, ergo, when I go to a channel, my deco automatically starts recording on my HDD a temp file and if I like can rewind x minutes.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Sorry for my english!

a911

The BH Lover
Good night!

I'm new user of BlackHole and I would like to know if is any option for rewind a broadcast program, ergo, when I go to a channel, my deco automatically starts recording on my HDD a temp file and if I like can rewind x minutes.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Sorry for my english!

If U use time shift, you can stop a prod-cast then can rewind or play forward

a911

The BH Lover
Good night!

Is this possible?

Thanks

Sorry for my english!

If U use time shift, you can stop a prod-cast then can rewind or play forward

ion_sc

Vu+ Newbie
Hello again,

Yes, with timeshift is possible, but you must click pause and click play again to do it. If you like rewind, only that is possible if before I press pause button but i would like that this option do automatically.

Thanks!

ion_sc

Vu+ Newbie
Auto-replay:

Now that I know the option name is "timeshift", I have been able to find the solution with "permanent timeshift" plugin.

Thanks!

P.D.: You can close the thread

Last edited: