bt sport n few others missing

keithfzs1000

Vu+ Newbie
Hi newbie here and frustrated lol
have got vu+ duo with black hole up to date
fixed sattelite at 28.2E Eutelsat 28A..Astra 1N2A2F
After doing a service scan to try and get back bt sport and espn several more channels disappeared (it found 755) they were on the epg but blank screen. There was a message about tuner configuration however when i checked this both tuners were configured exactly the same so did a re scan and found 960 but still about 10 missing and giving the same message about tuner.
Having been thoroughly pissed off missing the moto gp i left it alone and re scanned again this morning it found 960 again with the same 10 or so missing and the same tuner message when switching to those channels.

Help please ??

Keith

fairsats

Vu+ User
Hi newbie here and frustrated lol
have got vu+ duo with black hole up to date
fixed sattelite at 28.2E Eutelsat 28A..Astra 1N2A2F
After doing a service scan to try and get back bt sport and espn several more channels disappeared (it found 755) they were on the epg but blank screen. There was a message about tuner configuration however when i checked this both tuners were configured exactly the same so did a re scan and found 960 but still about 10 missing and giving the same message about tuner.
Having been thoroughly pissed off missing the moto gp i left it alone and re scanned again this morning it found 960 again with the same 10 or so missing and the same tuner message when switching to those channels.

Help please ??

Keith
Posted in error..

heyho

Vu+ Newbie
So can you confirm that you simply run a service scan on all satelites (including 28.2) and your bouquets will automatically get upgraded.

The reason I ask is that I have my own customise channel list and recently noted changes to the likes of BT, Dave and Alibi.

I used l and edited the changes to the details and then updloaded the changed channel list to my box running Blackbox. Firstly is that all I need to do as I still can't access the modified channels. I know it works because I ran the 'rats' autobouquet app that creates a 28.2 list and from that I could access the channels.

I have tried several of the downloadable apps that do autobouquet updates. All these seem to create their own channel list and I lose the format of my own customised list. Is there an app for the Blackbox image that simply makes changes to the transponder and other settings. I know there is Vix ABM for another image. Sorry if this is hijacking the thread but it seems relevant to the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:

keithfzs1000

Vu+ Newbie
No they don't auto upgrade, I manage my own settings.
just re scanned got 962 channels however bt sport 1 and 2, espn, Dave, alibi and few otheres still missing, they are there on the epg when i do a crosspeg d/l but no prog info and a black screen when go to that channel all others are fine and all bouquets seem as in original order when press red button for epg it even shows the channels i cannot access, however when go to a specific bouquet beside the channel number is n/a