Can anyone Please Advise me Thanks

sdrury3472

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Just got my New VU+DUO Twin Tuner HD PVR Box And working out how to use is it so very hard to do so If there are anyone that can help with a simple Guide on how to work the box Id be a very happy person I would Like very much to make up my very own favourites so I don't have to go hunting all the time for the TV and sat programs that I watch but I don't know if I can do this ?? Also how do you get the football Streaming on it I had to Watch My Football on my computer as I could not find any streams working and The Football was not on the Sky or BT any help there would be Great
Thanks for Reading my Appeal for help
Yours gratefully sdrury3472

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Just got my New VU+DUO Twin Tuner HD PVR Box And working out how to use is it so very hard to do so If there are anyone that can help with a simple Guide on how to work the box Id be a very happy person I would Like very much to make up my very own favourites so I don't have to go hunting all the time for the TV and sat programs that I watch but I don't know if I can do this ?? Also how do you get the football Streaming on it I had to Watch My Football on my computer as I could not find any streams working and The Football was not on the Sky or BT any help there would be Great
Thanks for Reading my Appeal for help
Yours gratefully sdrury3472

All your questions have been replayed to @the BH forum!
I would recommend that U use the Search Tool to find what you want!
Its easy, just read few articles...and do not worry few mistakes will not damage your STB...;)!