Cannot Connect PC To Zero

Skirge

Vu+ Newbie
No idea what is going on with this...
I used to use VUCC to ftp files to my vu+ zero but I realised that is showed up on my computer under network and then just used to copy and paste files to the box.
A while ago after being sick of my dreadful wifi signal from my superhub 2 I bought an tp link archer c7 router and just used my superhub 2 as a modem.
Nothing seemed to change although I had not needed to acsess the zero. Today I have that need and the zero no long shows up in my computer under network devices and when trying to connect via VUCC I get this error.
vucc.jpg

Mick12334

Check your receivers IP Address, when you changed your setup it could have changed.
Go into Menu, Setup, System, Network, select your connection, and click on Adapter Settings.

Skirge

Vu+ Newbie
Yeah thanks first thing I did ip is correct, I think it must be the router stopping access so I have forwarded ports just incase and still no luck.

AlexWilMac

The router cannot stop access, surely not this kind of access, otherwise it wouldn't be a router.
This VUCC is not a software of my knowledge but, before passing through a software, one should try the basic ways to browse his network, for example with a ftp connection within a window or by a browser.
After this try, you have to be sure the IP address released by your router and assigned to your VU+ is the same you use and, ABOVE all, remember to set the correct gateway.
I'd try a manual configuration of IP, without using DHCP from your router, I mean.
And, also, forgetting for a moment this VUCC, is your VU+ able to download addons or plugin, i.e to connect to the Internet?

Skirge

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for all the help everyone, I for got to say I can use webcontrol no problem and redownloaded cool epg update on box so my connection must be ok, I ran a network test on box and that was fine.
Will try other advice this morning after I take the dog out... thanks again

Skirge

Vu+ Newbie
It was 100% a zero issue and unhooked router went back to just superhub, same issue so flashed the box and have connected straight away.

Montezuma

Vu+ Newbie
I heave a problem with my VU+ZERO to connect via FTP, i trying with FileZilla, Flashxp and DCC, but nothing, i flashed my box and try again but nothing.
Last i tryed with VUCC , and his FileZilla and everything Ok. wHO CAN TELL ME WHY CAN NOT CONNECT WITH ALL OTHERS PROGRAMMS PLEASE ??