Cannot see UK channels on 28.2 east

icmc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all
Happy New Year first of all.
I have a problem with my new Duo 4k SE and Blackhole 3.1.0.
When I scan for channels on 19.2 I get all channels loaded. Then the system goes on to 28.2 and will start of with some foreign channels ( around 60 channels or so) but will not get any UK channels in like BBC and ITV etc.
I have checked the satellite.xml file and it seems all ok. What am I missing that it doesn't get the UK channels in?

Thx
Ian

Mick12334

Do you have a motorized dish, two dishes, one pointing at 19.2E and the other at 28.2e, or a dish with multiple LNB's?
How are your tuners configured?

icmc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi have a Wavefrontier Toroidal dish 90cm.. When I put the sat finder on I find all the UK channels so it cannot be the dish.
I just do not see them on the Duo

Gold_66

Vu+ User
The tuner A is set to simple and shows 19.2 and 28.2
Sorry for off topic question, but are there only two lnbs on T90, or is the rest of them configured on Tuner B? ;)
Btw, I only receive 2E and 2F European beams from 28.2 and the signal on both are very low these last few days.

Matrix10

Administrator
You have found around 60 channels on 28.2 ?

I doubt very much that your antenna or LNB is well tuned to the satellite.
Or cable / diseqc problem?

Mick12334

How have you set up Tuner A? Simple, Diseqc A/B, with A being 19.2E and B being 28.2E? Are you certain that the Diseqc switch is working correctly?

AlexWilMac

Just for curiosity, @icmc: where do you live? If you are outside UK, particularly in the south Europe, you can't get BBC and ITV and the most of UK channels by such a small disk.

icmc

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all
@Alexwilmac: I am in Scotland on the West coast on an Island
@Mick12334 : Yes that is the way I have set it up. I have used a SatLink WS-6926SE and when being hooked up straight at the LNB I can see all the channels.

icmc

Vu+ Newbie
Guys
I found the error. Complete and utter user problem. It was Mick12334 that pointed me in the right direction
I set it as simple A/B and not A/B/C/D. Sorry for all the trouble guys but thanks a lot.
It is good to talk

Thx
Ian