Can't configure vu+ with a 3 LNB switcher

Sami bm

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a vu+ solo connected to a 3 LNB switcher (A astra 19 B Hotbird D Nilesat). Correctly configured. Antennas well calibrated and connected. My system works perfect with a starsat HD but on my vu+ Can't get Most of the channels. Get only some of them. Also have channels with 99% signal but no image! Help please i'm desperate :(

sidTM

Vu+ User
Hi,

I have a vu+ solo connected to a 3 LNB switcher (A astra 19 B Hotbird D Nilesat). Correctly configured. Antennas well calibrated and connected. My system works perfect with a starsat HD but on my vu+ Can't get Most of the channels. Get only some of them. Also have channels with 99% signal but no image! Help please i'm desperate :(

This may be a long shot but is it a possibility the channels that are not working have changed frequency?

Sami bm

Vu+ Newbie
Have last vhannibal settings and works fine with starsat hd. I need to no how to setup this type of LNB connection. Any idea?

Sami bm

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for the post. I'll read it. In the meanwhile i have an additional info that may let you help me. I had the same pb doing direct connection to astra, hotbird and nilsat LNB's. So it's not a matter of switcher. It's a matter of frequencies i guess. but can't set them up well.