Can't do the full update

erisdoros

Vu+ Newbie
I am using OBH on Solo2 , after I load the image, there were 51 update to do. I did the update, but 1 update remained and the last update (belong to Base) does not load. Every time I go for updating the system there is one left!

nunigaia

If the msg you receive is to " don´t be installed to not break needed dependencies ", don´t worry about that, cause your STB is completely updated..

If this packages were installed, it will break dependencies needed ... and your STB could get some errors, and some plugins could not work properly.

best regards
nunigaia

oldgraf

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks
root@vusolo2:~# opkg upgrade
Not selecting libdvdread4 5.0.1+git247+4507900 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libdvdnav4 5.0.2+git784+0a0b2ff as installing it would break existing dependencies.
root@vusolo2:~#

this is what ?

nunigaia

Thanks
root@vusolo2:~# opkg upgrade
Not selecting libdvdread4 5.0.1+git247+4507900 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libdvdnav4 5.0.2+git784+0a0b2ff as installing it would break existing dependencies.
root@vusolo2:~#

this is what ?

Hi @oldgraf on my previous post above ( #3 ), i answered you clear without knowing what it was your upgrade issues.

You have your STB updated, don´t worry.

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited: