cant flash via usb

johnski

Vu+ Newbie
so, been using a ViX image for a few month but wanna try something different, ive opted for Blackhole, formatted to fat32, extracted file, powered off using the switch at the back, inserted the usb and powered on but the box just boots as per normal and doesn't flash, tried with open pli but its still the same, so is ViX stopping me? if not what am i doing wrong?

i have flashed images a couple of time and never had any bother :(

fairsats

Vu+ User
so, been using a ViX image for a few month but wanna try something different, ive opted for Blackhole, formatted to fat32, extracted file, powered off using the switch at the back, inserted the usb and powered on but the box just boots as per normal and doesn't flash, tried with open pli but its still the same, so is ViX stopping me? if not what am i doing wrong?

i have flashed images a couple of time and never had any bother :(

Have you any other USB sticks in the rear slots...if so remove....

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
General hints:

Don't try flashing BH from a pendrive connected to the front USB while you also have another USB pendrive or HDD connected to the rear USB port!!!

Also check:
you have downloaded the correct BH image for your box (no clones support!)
you have formatted the pendrive with FAT32
you have correctly extracted the image on the pendrive so it contains the "vuplus" folder in its root

johnski

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for the link but:

i have nothing in the back
usb formatted fat32
pen contains folder, vuplus, inside this folder is the duo folder duo

bogdanm

Try with old pendrive best is smoller from 4gb.
If still no will be update new image i think you made something wrong in procedure install image.