Cant Zapping when I record with DVB-T USB

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
I attach a USB DVB-T to my vu solo 2 and when I start a recording with the usb tunner I cant zapping to a channel from the satellite tuner. What I do wrong?
P.S. I use only tuner A and the usb tuner. Tuner B is empty.

nunigaia

I attach a USB DVB-T to my vu solo 2 and when I start a recording with the usb tunner I cant zapping to a channel from the satellite tuner. What I do wrong?
P.S. I use only tuner A and the usb tuner. Tuner B is empty.

And, wich image are you using, mate?

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

It's old: it's available the BH 3.0.5.
Can you post a screenshot with your tuner configuration?
Are you sure you aren't also recording from USB tuner?

nunigaia

I download the image from this site for vu solo 2. Version 3.0.1

Why BlackHole 3.0.1 ... if you have BlackHole 3.0.5 for you STB? --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-3-0-5-vu-solo2.35471/

Press <MENU>, <SETUP>; <SYSTEM>; <CUSTOMISE> ... on the first field, change it to <EXPERT> mode .... drop down on the list ... and check the tuners priority.

1) Records have allways priority ... check it ... and change it to test. Remember that the sat tuner ... must be free for using it ... a timeshift using can give you no tuner available.

Note: The support for the image you are using is over, there´s lot of new changes ... better is flashing a new and fresh image to avoid issues and bad support.

best regards
nunigaia

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
I didnt have time to reflash my reciever. I will update thow the weekend if that is necessary to have support.
I will try this settings thanks.

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
It's old: it's available the BH 3.0.5.
Can you post a screenshot with your tuner configuration?
Are you sure you aren't also recording from USB tuner?

Guys this image was release at 7/2017 and its old?
When I am recording or streaming to my pc from the DVB-T usb
When sombody open the reciever can watch only the last channel from the DVB-S.
When I try to change channel (the channels are white so availiable) it saw me the recording option and I cant zap.

nunigaia

Guys this image was release at 7/2017 and its old?
When I am recording or streaming to my pc from the DVB-T usb
When sombody open the reciever can watch only the last channel from the DVB-S.
When I try to change channel (the channels are white so availiable) it saw me the recording option and I cant zap.

The image you are using has more then 2 years old ... was launched on 25/11/2015, how can you say that was released on 7/2017 ... what about BlackHole 3.0.3, BlackHole 3.0.4?

Install a new and fresh image, please ;) ... :thanks:

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

Anyway, as nunigaia correctly said, beware also of timeshift function. There's an option to disable the timeshift while recording. With only one tuner, you are very limited to what you can do. If this need is a frequent one, consider the possibility of changing your SAT tuner with a twin one (two tuners in one card).

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
I never use timeshift.
I update the receiver to 3.05 A today.
The stick don't recognized correctly by the new image
I can see as unknowned frontend (DVB-T)
And when i scan for channels I can only 2
With image 3.01 I get 30
Is something wrong with the driver?

Alex Lagos

Vu+ Newbie
My bad again. I had to change the scan country setting... By the way can you add Greece frenquancy at the options?
Also recording problem fixed after the update.
Thanks.