I just tried HD glass + default skin
Because I own a two skin

C7sho.jpg

photo default skin

SVU5T.jpg

thanks

paolino

Vu+ User+++
HD Glass skin is like a virus. It overwrites internal BH coding. No Help for these kind of skins on this Forum.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)
THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

darendeary

Vu+ Newbie
HD Glass skin is like a virus. It overwrites internal BH coding. No Help for these kind of skins on this Forum.

LICENSE (TERM OF USE)

THE BLACK HOLE IMAGE IS ISSUED FOR THE FREE USE FOR ALL USERS PROVIDED THAT IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED IN ANY WAY AND THAT IT WILL ONLY BE USED FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES.

thanks paolino for the clarification
And I'm sorry if I'm an abuse of the forum .
You are deserve all the thanks and appreciation

thanks

Pyromon

BH Lover
is not running . Green Screen and reboot. Now i can flash new.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1426347789.rar
    27.9 KB · Views: 46

nunigaia

is not running . Green Screen and reboot. Now i can flash new.

You don´t need to flash the image to solve the toubled caused by skin

FTP to your box and delete under ---> /usr/share/enigma2/DarkSky/ ---> darksky directory

best regards
nunigaia

I don´t understand why, cause a picons on channel list, some people changes a FULL HD SKIN great elaborated by MX --> for a ancien HD Skin!

Last edited:

Pyromon

BH Lover
You don´t need to flash the image to solve the toubled caused by skin

FTP to your box and delete under ---> /usr/share/enigma2/DarkSky/ ---> darksky directory

best regards
nunigaia

I don´t understand why, cause a picons on channel list, some people changes a FULL HD SKIN great elaborated by MX --> for a ancien HD Skin!

i Do this. But Box will Not starting.

Elton74

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I tested the 3.3 version on BH 2.1.7 everything ok except one issue.
Even if you use the maximum size for fonts, the font still looks small on HD 1920x1080 skins