change in Skin Hd line Tvpro ?

kieper11

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Since a few days now,i'm running a Vti image on my Vu+duo.Before this i had Open Pli on it.I installed the skin HD-line Tvpro and after that i can only choose for Tvpro 1, 2 or 3.There is no Super displayed like before on Open PLi.
Also if i check the recordings screen there is only 1 button available:RED to see all.I like to see a remove button there like before.....How come this and what can i do?I love to stay on Vti as it is more stable then Open Pli.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi,
Since a few days now,i'm running a Vti image on my Vu+duo.Before this i had Open Pli on it.I installed the skin HD-line Tvpro and after that i can only choose for Tvpro 1, 2 or 3.There is no Super displayed like before on Open PLi.
Also if i check the recordings screen there is only 1 button available:RED to see all.I like to see a remove button there like before.....How come this and what can i do?I love to stay on Vti as it is more stable then Open Pli.
Usually each img has got its own skins that doesn't work on other img, so you have to choose between the skin of the img you are using.