changing image from bh1.6.2 to 1.6.3

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Hi I want to change the bh 1.6.2 to bh 1.6.3. How can I do this without having to reinitialise the hdd and therefore losing all my recordings

Mito

Administrator
You can backup all your settings by BH Personal Backup option and restore them after installing the new image.
However you will not lose your recordings uploadinng the image.

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi I want to change the bh 1.6.2 to bh 1.6.3. How can I do this without having to reinitialise the hdd and therefore losing all my recordings
Your recordings are in your hdd so they are safe while reflashing new imgs.
If you don't make a backup your risk is to loose your settings, but your recordings will be always there any img you install.

a911

The BH Lover
görüntü çok berbat en güzeli 152 image görüntü

"image is very messed up the most beautiful 152 image image"

Please write in English,
However,
NO , I do not agree with you , All BH images are stable and have the currant needs for the new technology of sound systems and media!
And U cannot just make a claim with out justifications.

Please,remember that some plug-ins may cause crashes which are not compatible with BH image,,,,only use the one added @ Image server,,,,, other plug-ins, are fully the responsibility of users , not the BH images.

RgdZ
a911

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Ans Tamaki
I uderstand that the hdd is separate from the image and therefore any files will remain intact.However when I reflashed my duo on a previous occasion on a new bh image, the duo saw the hdd and I mounted it ok.It would record on timeshift and also instant record.When I tried to record using the timer it would go through the motions ,the a " recording has started " message would show and the timer menu would say recording the programme...........but no red recording light came up on the duo and no recording was made.To get the timer recordings to work I tried hard resets etc but to no avail. Inialised the hdd and all worked.I restored my personal backup this time on upgrade and all ok

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Ans Tamaki
I uderstand that the hdd is separate from the image and therefore any files will remain intact.However when I reflashed my duo on a previous occasion on a new bh image, the duo saw the hdd and I mounted it ok.It would record on timeshift and also instant record.When I tried to record using the timer it would go through the motions ,the a " recording has started " message would show and the timer menu would say recording the programme...........but no red recording light came up on the duo and no recording was made.To get the timer recordings to work I tried hard resets etc but to no avail. Inialised the hdd and all worked.I restored my personal backup this time on upgrade and all ok
On a very rare occasion a corruption can occur but it is not normal, when we test images we flash the box many times and we don't have problems with HDD or USB data being lost. Sometimes you can be unlucky and a corruption occurs just like when we make changes to our pc and we often never find the real reason behind it.
To make your upgrade easy make sure you use the BH backup feature.