Channel Icons

dannyo990

Vu+ Newbie
Hello there!!!

As i have noticed when u guys publish a new version of blckhole u guys always have all the channels icons showing on epg/channel list/ and info bar... all i have is the blackhole image in the left corner instead of channels icons :( can u guys pls help me out with this issue???

I have a vu+ solo

// Danny

dannyo990

Vu+ Newbie
done whats been said in the posts about the picons (/media/usb/picon) and downloaded them from the piconmanager in blackhole but still nothing there at all :( have 0.8w and 4.8e but nothing :(

dannyo990

Vu+ Newbie
i got them to work from usb, but can i get them to work from my nas server??? since i dont have hdd in the box and everytime i restart i need to unplug the usb

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Use a USB hub, the NAS access might be too slow to load the picons every time when changing the channel or filling the channel list.

dannyo990

Vu+ Newbie
nvm i know what u mean :) btw thanks for the fast answers :) but what makes the use of hub different for putting the usb pen directly into the box

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
The hub is useful if the box doesn't have enough USB ports or the HDD requires a lot of power from the port (there are also powered hubs).

But if you have a spare USB port, why can't you keep both the pendrive and the HDD connected st the same time?