Channel List

adamzmn

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

I have recently bought a VU+ Solo Blackhole box and the channels are are listed in alphabetical order which is horrid.

I have browsed the forum to see if there's any topics that cover on how to change this so it has the channels listed closer to how Sky have them?

I am completely new to all this so would need a step by step guide to working it out.

Thank you!

madning

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
being just a old guy that's not into computers much. is there a way to delete a channel with the remote ?
using a solo with black hole.
I mainly watch wild feeds and when there done the channel needs to go. lol
thanks for reading

Mick12334

Only if they are in the Bouquets, to delete any channel, in the main list, use dreamboxedit, to copy the channel list to your PC, edit it, the send the newly edited version back to your VU+.

madning

Vu+ Newbie
Only if they are in the Bouquets, to delete any channel, in the main list, use dreamboxedit, to copy the channel list to your PC, edit it, the send the newly edited version back to your VU+.
Thanks I feared that. I bricked a box years ago doing (trying) that..lol
guess I'll just do a reset every month or so to clean it out.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
When you bring the channel list up just press the menu button.That will bring the channel list menu up with several options including remove entry and bouquet edit.As you've said you're not into computers much so dreamboxedit or dreamset might not be suitable for you.

Vytenis P.

Vu+ User
...guess I'll just do a reset every month or so to clean it out.
But it is very uncomfortable to change the channel without bouquets, to search something in a such large amount :huh: There is another software for the same purposes - E-Channelizer. It is a little more documented (it has a tutorials for most common actions in the web site). Try it, if dreamboxEDIT is complicated for you

Last edited by a moderator:

madning

Vu+ Newbie
When you bring the channel list up just press the menu button.That will bring the channel list menu up with several options including remove entry and bouquet edit.As you've said you're not into computers much so dreamboxedit or dreamset might not be suitable for you.

I have a older Sat box that works just like that a AZ Me.
with this Solo the only choices I get are .....add service to bouquet or Activate Picture in Picture and back.

thanks for the reply