channel number > 9999

Spatlese

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I've had a look around but can't find any info, so maybe just being stupid, if so please excuse me.
I have vu+ solo 4k running black hole with an iptv sub, this sub has 25000+ channels, but I can only enter 4 digits when entering a channel no., is there any way of making this 5 digits?
Thanks in advance

AlexWilMac

Create one or more bouquets for the channels you prefer or think to access more. The others can be showed as a whole list and they'll be ordered alphabetically.
How many lives do you have to just examine these 25000 channels?

Spatlese

Vu+ Newbie
Create one or more bouquets for the channels you prefer or think to access more. The others can be showed as a whole list and they'll be ordered alphabetically.
How many lives do you have to just examine these 25000 channels?

Thanks Alex,

Not enough lives to scroll through 25000 channels,
They arrive grouped by country with vod at the end, which are the ones I would like to check often.
I have bouquets for my favorites, with low channels no.s. But the list refreshes regularly, which means having to scroll through from 9999 looking for new entries.

AlexWilMac

OK, but what happens if you add some of the IPTV channels to a bouquet after these refreshes? Have you ever tried?
Sorry for the question but, even if I don't use IPTV, if these channels behave like the normal ones, the bouquets are not affected if the references (in your case) or the transponders (for normal channels) don't change.
Anyway, if you haven't tried that, yet, it's worth to make an attempt, you'll never know!