Channel number on infobar

grizzly72

Vu+ Newbie
I have a VU+ Ultimo with latest BH image 3.0.1.
I had two problem:
1) The time was incorrect, 30-40 min behind.
2) I can't enable the channel number on OSD infobar, neither with default skin or HQ5 skin
I could find a solution for 1), that is insert a cron command to syncronize the time, but
I have no idea on how to solve 2).
Can anyone help, please?

Mito

Administrator
The channel number in infobar is enabled by default in Lite Infobar.
To enable it:
Blue Channel > Extra Settings > Osd Settings > Disable Lite infobar on Zap: No

valb

Vu+ Newbie
The channel number in infobar is enabled by default in Lite Infobar.
To enable it:
Blue Channel > Extra Settings > Osd Settings > Disable Lite infobar on Zap: No

Have you noticed that if you have a channel with the same name from two different satellites e.g. DW on Hotbird and Astra with numbers 80 and 88 then even if you choose 88 then the infobar shows 80? I guess the no. shown is based on the name of the channel and not the no. of the channel you have chosen. This "error" in the programming logic has existed for same time now over many image versions.

Mito

Administrator
Have you noticed that if you have a channel with the same name from two different satellites e.g. DW on Hotbird and Astra with numbers 80 and 88 then even if you choose 88 then the infobar shows 80? I guess the no. shown is based on the name of the channel and not the no. of the channel you have chosen. This "error" in the programming logic has existed for same time now over many image versions.
Do you have noticed it only in our images or this issue regards also others images?

valb

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, but I only use B.H. so I can't comment on other images. Perhaps somebody running another image could try.