Channelsearch problem

Lomehome

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all

just updated my vu+ from black hole 1.6.7 to 1.7.3, everything works fine, and i can use dreambox edit to replace my old channellist, and all the channels works fine , but i can´t make a new channelsearch, 0 channels found it sais, i have tried automatik and manual scan, both sais the same, and of course i have configured the tuner, a=0.8w b=4.8e C=13e d=28.2e
anybody have an idea?
thanks

Lomehome

Vu+ Newbie
today, i have made all new cables, new diseqc and checked the position of the disc, (signal 92%) and it still dosent work, when i make an auto scan it finds sirus 4.8e 611 channels and then it dosent find anymore channels, 0 channels on 0.8w and 0 channels on 13e and 0 channels on 28.2e
so i tried another software (blackpole 0.1.3) still the same, now i have tried the old software i had on the box (blackhole 1.6.6) and now it finds all the channels? anybody know why my box cant search channels on newer software? realy anoing, then i can save the channellist and put it in the box when i have updated to blackpole 0.1.3, but still cant search channels in newer software
hope someone has a solution

Ev0

Admin
Try setting it up as advanced in the tuner.

Setting diseqc mode to 1.1 and then committed diseqc command aa for 0.8w, ab for 4.8e, ba for 13e and bb for 28.2e

Lomehome

Vu+ Newbie
have just tried, but its the same, have tried diseqc 1.0- 1.1- 1.2, but its the same:(
its strange that i need to install blackhole 1.6.6 to be able to search channels?

Ev0

Admin
Seems strange that you are the only 1 reporting this problem.

Out of interest how old is your solo ?

Unfortunately I don't have a solo, so I can't really help much further.

Lomehome

Vu+ Newbie
yes its very strange, its 2 months old, wéll if i want to search channels then i must put blackhole 1.6.6 in the box, nothing to do about that

Ev0

Admin
Because there are alot of clones about being sold on ebay, and as it is not very old, I was going to suggest you return it to the dealer you purchased it from to be tested.

But now that is not an option, have you tried using the Return the Love event plugin in BH to confirm that your box is genuine ?