Compatible keyboards

mikek2

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, what wireless mice (or keyboard with touchpad) are compatible with our Solo 2? I want to use it with Opera Plugin. Or is there any better?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I'm using now wired mouse and keyboard, they are working fine. I can try my Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse this evening (should work too).

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Has sence only in Opera Web Browser (mouse and keyboard), and for editing menus (keyboard only for entering characters).

sunespeg

Vu+ Newbie
Logitech k400 with touch pad (of no use) works ok here. Notice the keyboard must be plugged in before booting, or rebooting. Not-so-hotplug

boyofford

Vu+ User
Logitech k400 with touch pad (of no use) works ok here. Notice the keyboard must be plugged in before booting, or rebooting. Not-so-hotplug

Does it work for all text entry then? Interested if would work with cooltvguide for searching epg for program times, entering text with remote is a pain.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

sunespeg

Vu+ Newbie
Does it work for all text entry then? Interested if would work with cooltvguide for searching epg for program times, entering text with remote is a pain.
I don't know about cool TV Guide in particular, but in general some input fields where keyboard would be nice, only remote work, so you need to sit and tap like a teenage girl on the remote, as you found out :)

boyofford

Vu+ User
Suppose can try a usb keyboard first just to find out, not practical in long run but if works wireless keyboard should do same.