Cool TV Guide V2.1.3 by Coolman

superplakis

Vu+ User
thanks mate, we will have to prove it, but I tnego a problem when I installed the cool ..eventually the epg me dizzy,,,, q do not know if I have somehow disabled the default one in the picture, and how.

Thanks partner.

Tamaki

Administrator
thanks mate, we will have to prove it, but I tnego a problem when I installed the cool ..eventually the epg me dizzy,,,, q do not know if I have somehow disabled the default one in the picture, and how.

Thanks partner.
Sorry m8, but i cannot understand what is your problem.
I've just try this plug and all is OK.
What doesn't work for you?

cro69

Vu+ Newbie
i dont know how you managed to get it working ive got it in packet manager but thats as far as ive got cant seem to get it to switch on and work any ideas???im running newest version of blackhole 1.39 version!!

Tamaki

Administrator
i dont know how you managed to get it working ive got it in packet manager but thats as far as ive got cant seem to get it to switch on and work any ideas???im running newest version of blackhole 1.39 version!!
Put ipk file in /tmp.
Yellow botton, addon pannel, instal ipk files.
Restart enigma and then long press on epg botton, press cool tv guide.
It should start. :)

cro69

Vu+ Newbie
i did that and that didnt work!!!its ok got it going but it wasnt red button it was blue button long press now how do i get it working for 24 hours worth of veiwing???

Tamaki

Administrator
i did that and that didnt work!!!its ok got it going but it wasnt red button it was blue button long press now how do i get it working for 24 hours worth of veiwing???
Sorry, it was long press on epg botton.
You have to download epg of your privider from epg panel, blue botton, epg, select the epg you need and download.

koyote_0942

Vu+ User
coolo tv guide v2.2.0 very faster now

Update auf Cool TV Guide V2.2.0 by Coolman

On reuqest the view of bouquets are build into the Skin

Weekdays have been translated

Standard Picon path:
/usr/share/enigma2/picon/

Standard CoolPico (Mini-Picon) path:
/usr/share/enigma2/picon/coolpico/

different Picon path can be entered !

and a lot of small but nice changes

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide_Coolman_V2.2.0_all.ipk
    320.4 KB · Views: 127
Hello friends!!!

Is there any post where i can learn about PICON, iPK, how to install plugins, etc...?. Im a new VU+ SOLO user and i dont want to burn it... hehehehe.

I forgot it: i have BH 1.3.9 :)

Thanks!:ice:

Tamaki

Administrator
Hello friends!!!

Is there any post where i can learn about PICON, iPK, how to install plugins, etc...?. Im a new VU+ SOLO user and i dont want to burn it... hehehehe.

I forgot it: i have BH 1.3.9 :)

Thanks!:ice:
If you want to use picons, my advice is to plug a usb stick,
After that you can download from addons panel.
Don't install picons if you don't have a usb stick.
About ipk normally you can put in /tmp and install manually from addons panel, but be sure you install compitible packages or you could not be able to reboot box.

Tamaki

Administrator
Thanks!
So, can you explain me what´s PICON and iPK??. I would like to install Cool TV Guide too, it seems to be really nice.
Picons are little picture with the simble of the channel, it appears with the skin info bar.
.ipk is a package file that contains a plugin.
To install coolguide put the file in tmp and install it with green panel, manualy install ipk files.

Scrote

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
got cool epg working fine.....want to download icons for 28.2 sky etc. I can get to the picons download for this Sat. what is the best for cool tv guide?
Licher for USB or 4U USB. Ihave got a usb stick connected.
Any help greatly appreciated.
I've downloaded both versions and installed them but no icons appear on tv guide
Regards
Scrote
Using Blackhole enigma2 ver 133. It is a good simple platform for me.