CoolEPG on OBH

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi to all, anyone uses coolepg plugin on OBH image (solo4k) ? After upgrade to 4.3.035 it's no more possibile use it. The invokie of plugin, causes creash.

tks
g.

AlexWilMac

No, I actually tried this "cool" EPG just a couple of times but it's to kitsch and messy. I've always preferrend the built-in GridEPG (formerly named Multigraphic EPG), much tidier and clear and, above all, customizable as of its lines, picons width, text size and so on...).

Attachments

• GridEPG.jpg
    GridEPG.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 40

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi Alexwilmac... tks for answer

I think I was the last one to use coolpeg on OBH, like the last Japanese on the island, but I like it......sure I'm not going to downgrade image to use coolepg, I will do without it and I will use Multigraphic EPG (I'don't like it very much)
bye

AlexWilMac

Yes, I understand... I was joking: world is interesting because people are different :)
It was just to say it's possible an alternative. Apart from its colours, I didn't appreciate the fact that coolepg does not allow to extend the graphic to the whole screen. GridEPG allows to have more lines. That's all.
I hope for you that crossepg's author will fix the problem and, by the way, you must ask him or open an issue about this plugin on its GitHub repository.