CoolTVGuide - Recording twice

rdglad

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have CTG 6.4, AutoTimer and latest BH 2.0.5 rev.B on Solo2. I have two LBN1 and LNB2 inputs from sly dish. When I am recording a program weekdays daily, it is recording, 3 out of 4 program, twice. What could be the possible reason? Today, I have taken off LNB2 to see if this could the culprit.

What else I can try?

Thanks,
rdglad

yummer

BH Lover
Hi,

I have CTG 6.4, AutoTimer and latest BH image on Solo2. I have two LBN1 and LNB2 inputs from sly dish. When I am recording a program weekdays daily, it is recording, 3 out of 4 program, twice. What could be the possible reason? Today, I have taken off LNB2 to see if this could the culprit.

What else I can try?

Thanks,
rdglad
Have you looked to see if its checking for description to be unique. And if its recording off just 1 unique channel. It may be recording off a +1 service.

boyofford

Vu+ User
As yummer said.

You can get around this by modifying the timer to just record off one channel, maybe also at set time if it show repeats in day.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

rdglad

Vu+ Newbie
1. Description was unique has it was set up from Cool TV guide directly.

2. It was specific to just one channel.

3. It has been working fine, recording only once, ever since I have taken off one of the LNB connection. Thanks for your help.

boyofford

Vu+ User
You have me stumped to be honest, thats odd behaviour then.
It would be impossible for it to record twice on one lnb anyhow even if you tried somehow(unless program on two channels on same transponder but doesn't apply to your problem).

rdglad

Vu+ Newbie
:thanks:I am will also investigate this behaviour once I am comfortable with Solo2 and also when my 19 months old allows :)