Crashes in 0.6.019

AlexWilMac

After the today's update, without having done (apparently) any peculiar use of the STB (just rebooted after the update and a few zapping) and after a while it was on a channel (so, not immediately after I zapped to it and without any recording that had started meanwhile), it crashed and rebooted and again so after a few minutes.
Attached the two renamed log files.

Attachments

• Enigma2_crash_2016-11-30_10-20-13.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Enigma2_crash_2016-11-30_10-29-56.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 4

sparviero188

Vu+ Newbie
to me this morning after the update box will reboot continuously unfortunately I had the illusion that the open black hole I was fine I had to put the black hole

AlexWilMac

I must've missed that!
I'm not sure which channel was it on but it's strange, because it was for sure a DVB-T one and, if it's the one I think, it has never had low signal (and today is a perfect day about the weather), surely not with the built-in tuner. Anyway, let's hope in a bugfix soon.

AlexWilMac

Problem solved: as it often happens with IT and software, the most illogical action was the decisive one ;)
It had nothing to do with loss of signal because:
1) I noticed that the same channel was perfect under BH and it was perfect in the same transponder for the same provider but for other channels.
2) Because it always crashed EXACTLY after two seconds following the zap, and before the crash I could watch the channel (if a signal loss occurs, it's not always at the same moment but it occurs randomly).

As the problem concerned only two channels, I tried to zap to them not within the bouquet I had put them in but from the whole list of channels and... surprise! No problem from there.
So I just deleted these 2 ones from the main bouquet I use and added them again and now it's OK.
This means that some infos about these two channels might have been got somewhat corrupted only in the bouquet.

P.S. The two channels were Tivusat ones, regularly decrypted by my card+cam Tivusat but the issue, in this occasion, had nothing to do with that.