CrossEPG update time?

Orias

Vu+ Newbie
Hey guys,

I can't seem to find a proper answer for this anywhere, but how long should I expect it to take to update the EPG via CrossEPG downloader?

I am downloading EPG for most of Hotbird 13 and Astra 19.2 (monoblock) and it takes ageeeeeeees! I have it setup to auto update at 4am or so, and usually it works. Sometimes, however, it fails for some reason and I have to do it manually. It takes about 1.5 hours in total to download and go through all the "parsing", "saving" etc processes. I am saving it to a mounted 4GB USB stick.

Should it really take this long? Maybe I have configured something wrong, or I am downloading the wrong versions or something? Be interesting to hear how long it takes for other people ...

Cheers, Ori

a911

The BH Lover
Hey guys,

I can't seem to find a proper answer for this anywhere, but how long should I expect it to take to update the EPG via CrossEPG downloader?

I am downloading EPG for most of Hotbird 13 and Astra 19.2 (monoblock) and it takes ageeeeeeees! I have it setup to auto update at 4am or so, and usually it works. Sometimes, however, it fails for some reason and I have to do it manually. It takes about 1.5 hours in total to download and go through all the "parsing", "saving" etc processes. I am saving it to a mounted 4GB USB stick.

Should it really take this long? Maybe I have configured something wrong, or I am downloading the wrong versions or something? Be interesting to hear how long it takes for other people ...

Cheers, Ori

Can U show up screen shut of your configurations.
And I would the HD deive to save the EPG data.