Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleting thanks messages-Nobody use "Like"

Discussion in 'Board News, Questions and Suggestions' started by Alexwilmac, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Just a proposal for the admins: maybe it's arrived the time to do something that probably seems a bit rude but that might be important for the usability of the forum? I'm talking, as said in the object, about simply removing all these counterproductive messages of thanking. This affects particularly the threads open to make an image available, but not only them.
    They make the threads a real mess. If one of us is following many threads, you'll get crazy to browse them because of this inappropriate behaviour.
    Otherwise, at least the threads announcing and publishing the images, might be created as already closed to force people to create a thread only to talk about an issue.
    Just an opinion.

Gold_66 likes this.
  2. bogdanm

bogdanm Moderator

I think this will be hard made whot you write becouse people no can go this rules.
    I think simple delete messages is no good way too.

3. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

You see, as there is an etiquette to behave among human beings, there is also a netiquette, I believe. If my behaviour among human being is not fair and well educated, other people, obviously, sanction me. And if people, 95% newbies, don't behave, deleting a message is not so terrible, in my opinion. We are not talking about banning anyone, after all.

Gold_66 likes this.
  4. Gold_66

Gold_66 Vu+ User

Alexwilmac likes this.