Disable deep sleep mode

FiFtHeLeMeNt

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,
Is it possible to disable deep sleep mode on my VU+ solo 4k ?
I only use it remotely through openwebif and when it goes to deep sleep, I cant use it anymore because openwebif stops working.

Regards

Azam

Vu+ Newbie
I'm glad somebody has raised this point as I am experiencing this too on my Vu+Uno4K using latest OpenBlackhole image with all up to date updates installed.

I always use Auto Standby (90 mins) using Power Timers menu but occasionally I find it enters Deep Standby on its own. The only solution is to power off from the mains and restart.

FiFtHeLeMeNt

Vu+ Newbie
I resolved my issue.
There was a plugin named "AutoShutdown" which was installed by default and shutting down my STB every 120 minutes.
I disabled it and issue is resolved.

Azam

Vu+ Newbie
Happy that you sorted your issue however I do not appear to have "AutoShutdown" installed on my STB.

Pascal46

Vu+ Newbie
After upgrading my Vu plus Duo from Vti 13-09 to Vti !3-012 I still have the same frequent problem when leaving the deep standby mode, the screen image is frozen and I must reboot my receiver.
Of course when I am absent and I have planned a recording, the recording fails.
Thank you for your help

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
You are at BH and OBH's house ... I don't know, I don't know anything other than these two, but if you know VTI and the question itself, I would certainly answer.

But who better to answer the question than VTI's "home"?