Dlna server

paztero1

Vu+ User
I was having problems with the deco and thought it was this plugins and e deleted, then I saw that was not the case and attempt to put it back but I see the IPK par to put it since from the image server can not find it .
There would be someone who could let me put that IPK to put it back.
Thanks greetings.

nunigaia

I was having problems with the deco and thought it was this plugins and e deleted, then I saw that was not the case and attempt to put it back but I see the IPK par to put it since from the image server can not find it .
There would be someone who could let me put that IPK to put it back.
Thanks greetings.

On your remote control unit ( RCU ), do this:

Press <MENU>, choose <PLUGINS>, press <GREEN>, drop down on the list to <EXTENSIONS>, drop down on the extension list until you found <DLNA SERVER plugin>, press <OK> download and install it by selecting YES.

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Well informed, the plugins DLNA server will remove the DREAM_EXPLORER plugins which I think was not eliminated at all well and so the deco if you're blue button / blue-extra settings / DLNA server and give OK I gives snapshot and delete it because I do not.
Whereupon and gone to the indicated route (and earlier comment that i was there and found him) and said to me plugins not appear for download, there is a way to solve this problem, or ipk of plugins.
Thank you.

nunigaia

Well informed, the plugins DLNA server will remove the DREAM_EXPLORER plugins which I think was not eliminated at all well and so the deco if you're blue button / blue-extra settings / DLNA server and give OK I gives snapshot and delete it because I do not.
Whereupon and gone to the indicated route (and earlier comment that i was there and found him) and said to me plugins not appear for download, there is a way to solve this problem, or ipk of plugins.
Thank you.

Try telnet ssh: and run one by one:

Code:
opkg update

opkg upgrade

killall -9 enigma2

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Good with DCC in telnet and gone running one by one the command that you pointed out, first opkg update, upgrade and then finally opkg killall -9 enigma2, and rebooted and I do not see the plugin, went to the aforementioned route gave him the OK and green snapshot.

paztero1

Vu+ User
SOLVED, take another image DLNA server and put it in the same way in which it erased and rebooted and I have it working.