DogSettings v.1.1 - Editor settings for E2 - Neutrino HD - Azbox

Dogstrike

Vu+ Newbie
I made ​​the program "DogSettings" that manages the settings for set-top box equipped with Enigma2, Neutrino HD Azbox.

The lists created for a channel system can be converted to another simply by saving them by specifying the format.
It 'can then easily convert the settings of E2 in Az (with structural constraints) or to switch from Az Neutrino HD ...
I also implemented a function to import data from the reference site this site .. If you click on the satellites, you can create custom settings.
The other functions are normal ones of the other programs .. EnigmEdit like Maz and from which I was inspired.
I also implemented an autoupdate for updates.

The version that the attached is reasonably debugged, but I look forward bug reports, criticisms, tips and more.

The attached zip file contains the program files
The program does not include installation but requires. Net 3.5 framework installed on the machine.

For testing I used a variety of settings downloaded from the network and tested on AzBox decoder, VU + Duo (e2), Pingulux (Neutrino HD) ditto for channel lists created by this site.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...ditor-settings-per-e2-neutrino-hd-azbox.3265/