DreamboxEdit Import from Receiver AutoBouquets

octron2008

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Sorry for long post I just wanted to make sure I explain everything.

I have a VU+ Solo2, using BlackHole 2.14, on it I have the Plugin AutoBouquets E2 for "Republic of Ireland SD"

What I noticed yesterday was the the Autobouquets were gone, what I had before when pressing the Channel List, Favourites (blue) was the bouquets "28.2 UK Bouquets" under it "Entertainment", "Lifestyle and "Culture", that was on the top of my Favourite list. Now all those Bouquets are gone.

I had created my own bouquets under the "28.2 UK Bouquets" for C+ on 19.2, and some other bouquets, under those I created there were some bouquets already there called "Sky UK SD EPG", "Sky UK FTA/Freesat SD/HD", "Sky UK Movies", etc with channels inside, within those bouquets there were some separator.

When I did the import from receiver using DreamboxEdit a few weeks ago I could see the channels in those Bouquets. Now when I do the imports and check those bouquets I do not see any channels in the "Sky UK SD EPG", "Sky UK FTA/Freesat SD/HD", "Sky UK Movies" bouquets, I only see the separators, but all channels are gone. For the bouquets I created the channels are there. When I select Astra 28.2 on DreamBoxEdit I only have 2 channels "LBP TV" and "NKWA Radio", no other channels listed for 28.2

When I look on the TV, Epg, Favourites (Blue) the bouquets "Sky UK SD EPG", "Sky UK FTA/Freesat SD/HD", "Sky UK Movies", etc have channels listed. On the Satelites, 28.2 services looks like all channels listed.

Any idea what setting am I missing so when I import with dreambox it also import the channels from those bouquets as I seen on the TV.

I haven't change any settings in the Vu+ Solo2, for dreamboxEdit I think only downloaded the updated a few weeks back.

Thanks