Drivres rtl8192eu

blackspawn2

Vu+ User
I need the IPK for Solo2 with the last BH image

hallo
I've managed to compile the driver myself finally. Attached are the patches for 20140812_rtl8192EU_linux_v4.3.1.1_11320.tar.gz
Since my goal was to get it running on solo2 VTI 8.x image, I had to add compile flags CONFIG_NF_CONNTRACK and CONFIG_BRIDGE_NETFILTER, otherwise the driver caused kernel panic because of sk_buff structure layout mismatch on VTI image. Not sure that placing these flags in Makefile is the right way, but it does the job :)
So, now DLINK 131 rev E1A (VID:2001 PID:3319, RTL8192EU) works great on my solo2.
I'm also attaching the ipk - again, it confirmed working only on solo2, VTI 8.1 image, I did not tried it on any other images/platforms.

Hope this helps.

yobo0

Vu+ Newbie
based on escot's work and with his help i have compiled the RTL8192EU driver for vuzero

Hi. I've tried installing this IPK on my Vu+ Zero, however my wifi dongle (which uses RTL8192EU) is still not recognised in the menu. I can see a reference to ID 0bda:818b in my WIFI debug.

Did you get yours recognised? Just wondering how to get this recognised.

Many thanks.

webpinat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I already could install this ipk file via usb,,,, "r8192eu_4.3.1.11320.20140505-r1_vuzero", but still not recognize on this deco...
Thanks for your help.

Manuel

eskorpi0n

Vu+ Newbie
So many people with this problem... Me too. Vu Solo se v2 + BH 3.0.1F... and dont work... In OpenLD 2.7 works great... Arffff

stazeb

Vu+ Newbie
On my Solo 4k RTL8192EU work fine on front USB 2.0.
On the back-side USB 3.0 does nog work. RTL8192EU is not recognized.
Have anybody solution for this behavior?
I use this one:
300 Mbit/s IEEE 802.11b/g/n Mini WiFi Dongel WLAN Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter Stick für Windows, Mac und Linux - Realtek Chipsatz rtl8192cu - 2t2r Antenne eingebaut - geeignet für Enigam2, d.h. für alle Dreambox, Vu+, Gigablue -

damocle

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
Same problem here, solo se is not able to recognize tp link wn823n v2 with chipset rtl8192eu. Please could you compile the driver for solo se? Thank you

bjolly

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I am new to BH and have changed from openpli and vix as I was lead to believe that the RTL8192EU chipset was pre installed as standard for the VU+ Duo.

I now dont think it is. Could someone be so kind as to let me know how to get this working on my box.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bruce

bjolly

Vu+ Newbie
Just to let you all know... Just loaded Open Vix image and downloaded the driver for this device from their feeds... guess I am stuck with open vix configured and all working.

bjolly

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Again,

I have my new vu+ approved wifi dongle installed on my VU+ duo running mutiboot with the latest VIX image (drivers in their download section). I would like to use the BH image but I cannot get the wifi dongle to be seen. I have loads of files/drivers which I have tried to compile/install but without success.
Can I copy and install the 8192eu.ko from the vix image and install it in the BH image ?
I have the linux drivers in tar.gz format and have tried installing that in telnet using tar zxvf etc.
10below sent me the files in ipk format but when I try to install it goes on line to the BH feeds and has an declined error.

I would be happy to make the correct file but am a novice on linux

Could anyone help me please

Bj