DTS Dolby not working on XBMC VU+Solo2?

dabezt

Vu+ User
My neighbor has a Vu+ Solo2 box with latest BH + Xbmc beta2.

She tried a movie she has (in .mkv) directly in the smarthub of a Samsung TV with a Samsung Home Cinema+BluRay ht-h7500wm and she gets DTS audio in a real 5.1 configuration (around 5.1 speakers, what it has to sound in each speaker; I mean rear sound in rear speakers, subw, etc.)

But if she plays this same movie (in .mkv) with XBMC directly in her Vu+Solo2, she doesn't get 5.1 sound (just stereo).

She has everything well configured: if she goes to a dolby HD channel she can ear the 5.1 speakers playing (what it has to sound in each speaker)

Noone here knows if XBMC on a VU+ Solo2 has to play right DTS 5.1 and AC3 5.1 and TrueHD?

Thanks in advance!

dabezt

Vu+ User
I think it's a vu+ solo2 decoding issue and not a xbmc related, so I'll post in vu+ solo2 forum... thnx!

james81

Vu+ User
My neighbor has a Vu+ Solo2 box with latest BH + Xbmc beta2.

She tried a movie she has (in .mkv) directly in the smarthub of a Samsung TV with a Samsung Home Cinema+BluRay ht-h7500wm and she gets DTS audio in a real 5.1 configuration (around 5.1 speakers, what it has to sound in each speaker; I mean rear sound in rear speakers, subw, etc.)

But if she plays this same movie (in .mkv) with XBMC directly in her Vu+Solo2, she doesn't get 5.1 sound (just stereo).

She has everything well configured: if she goes to a dolby HD channel she can ear the 5.1 speakers playing (what it has to sound in each speaker)

Noone here knows if XBMC on a VU+ Solo2 has to play right DTS 5.1 and AC3 5.1 and TrueHD?

Thanks in advance!

Check the audio setting for the solo 2 as itl be nothing to do with xbmc, the audio does not work for the xbmc plugin.

The only media that works through the xbmc plugin are the files that are transferred through to the enigma 2 player as this plays back files is at the correct speed with audio..