dual tuner question

znik

Vu+ Newbie
I have recently set up my A tuner on astra23,5 (using dual LNB) , hotbird (dual LNB),, astra28,5 (single LNB) and eutelsat7 (single LNB)

Accordingly, my B tunner on astra23,5 (2nd lnb), hotbird (2nd lnb), astra19,2 (single LNB), eutelsat16e(single LNB) , eurobird9e(single LNB) , astra4,8e (single LNB).

I have noticed that if i try to record something on astra23,5 it uses tunerA, so I cannot simultaneously watch something else on astra28,5.
I don't know if it's a matter of hardware or software (BH image), but is it possible to choose which tuner should be used by my dual LNBs on astra23,5 and hotbird13e ?

Additionally, is there a way to view on the toolbar which tuner is used every time? Or is it always tunerA unless it is already used or not configured on some particular satellite?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
When you watch a channel and start recording, next box will not to allow you to switch tuner (tuner A is preferred tuner). So try to invert A and B inputs and their configuration in menu too. In this way you will be able to start recordigs from 23,5 and next to view 23,5, 13, 28,5 and 7.
You can see used tuner on infobar (A B C D) with BH skin.