Duo 2 set up

johnsilvo

Vu+ Newbie
I have a twin lnb with 2 cables connecting to a tuner with 2 inputs (both lnb in) - what are the correct tuner set up options so that I can watch 1 channel while recording another? Tia

AlexWilMac

Your tuner is physically one but it's a twin tuner. So you have Tuner A and B in your image tuner setup.
Use the SIMPLE MODE in tuner setup and there is nothing special to do: just set both A and B for the same satellite and you'll be able to watch/record/stream/pip at least two channels (more if they are on the same transponder).

johnsilvo

Vu+ Newbie
Your tuner is physically one but it's a twin tuner. So you have Tuner A and B in your image tuner setup.
Use the SIMPLE MODE in tuner setup and there is nothing special to do: just set both A and B for the same satellite and you'll be able to watch/record/stream/pip at least two channels (more if they are on the same transponder).
Thanks but I'm still a bit confused. What mode should I use? Single doesn't show the separate ports, toneburst and DISEqC do but which one should I use? Again tia