Internal SATA Duo 4K SE caddy

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Hi,

How thick does the disk has to be in order for it to fit in the caddy?

Having a look at the pictures on Amazon, I have not been able to determine if it’s the same size as the Duo 4K.

Mick12334

This product is new, and even details on the VU+ website isn't available, however details for the Duo 4K, which should be the same, state:
Detachable 2.5”HDD Slot The bigger slot(15mm) enables the capacity up to 4TB.
Code:
http://www.vuplus.com/sub/sub0119.php

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Thanks! This is what I saw and I couldn’t find the corresponding information on the web. I just know a vendor online offers drives up to 5TB, whereas a second doesn’t. Looking at the back on the box on Amazon, it doesn’t look like the Duo 4K caddy, which confuses me more.

I was wondering if someone here who has a box could confirm the size of the caddy, although I might just get a 2TB drive.

thedoc11

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks! This is what I saw and I couldn’t find the corresponding information on the web. I just know a vendor online offers drives up to 5TB, whereas a second doesn’t. Looking at the back on the box on Amazon, it doesn’t look like the Duo 4K caddy, which confuses me more.

I was wondering if someone here who has a box could confirm the size of the caddy, although I might just get a 2TB drive.
to confirm please see attached drive that I have placed in it and it fits perfectly its a 2.5inch caddy wd ssd.jpg