Duo / DuoLE Duo loosing Video display

boyofford

Vu+ User
if it is a hardware issue it should be persistent, but in my case the box is working fine for hours before it lost the video output??

Hardware/Electrical faults can be intermittent too so don't discount them.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

EhSaN

Vu+ Newbie
recently i have the same problem with solo ! i switch the receiver on it goes on but TV says no signal please check the cable!
i updated the black hole image, restarted it many times. there is no change, i have change the input of tv, at first it worked , but now its the same as before,
surprisingly its not happening all the time, but 1 of 4 time that i try to turn it on, the problem happens, i should plug off the electric cable, then it will work again.
any suggestions?
recently i didn't add anything, or i didn't change any option, even is use hdmi sec plugin that i thought the problem is that, which i disabled it
thanks in advance

naji

Vu+ Newbie
i found this crash log @ /media/hdd but it seemed to be for my old VTI image ???

what is the path for log files in BH??

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1368361619.txt
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
recently i have the same problem with solo ! i switch the receiver on it goes on but TV says no signal please check the cable!
i updated the black hole image, restarted it many times. there is no change, i have change the input of tv, at first it worked , but now its the same as before,
surprisingly its not happening all the time, but 1 of 4 time that i try to turn it on, the problem happens, i should plug off the electric cable, then it will work again.
any suggestions?
recently i didn't add anything, or i didn't change any option, even is use hdmi sec plugin that i thought the problem is that, which i disabled it
thanks in advance
that's a bit different problem, please try to use non full hdmi cable with no CEC support - without pin 13 (or cover/stick something on pin 13 of hdmi lead). For testing you can also use DVI adapter if you have DVI input, but it shouldn't have pin 21.

i found this crash log @ /media/hdd but it seemed to be for my old VTI image ???

what is the path for log files in BH??
same path

Matrix10

Administrator
I think that the box is not defect
It is a problem of HDMI communication between TV and BOX
Loss of the so-called HDMI synchronization.
I do not know which type of TV You use but perhaps that's the problem
How to solve it I do not know.
Perhaps this what suggested @darian23.
(I have not test this)
If you have an opportunity to test on another TV
may you know more.

EhSaN

Vu+ Newbie
i forgot to mention that, if i leave it alone, after about two minutes the screen comes! i tried different ports on the TV(Samsung), the problem exist

naji

Vu+ Newbie
all crash logs I found in that path are for VTI image, it seemed that when the box lost video output every thing is just hanged.

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I am a similar problem and have not found any solution for it so far. I am trying to locate a new 1.3 version HDMI cable similar to the one that came with the VU+Duo.

Tks

grabber1

Vu+ User
My Vu+ Duo is loosing Video output while watching a channel, it works after restart, some times I need to restart the device several times before it works again.​
There is no one who has solved?On my vuduo I have the same problem.

RAZ777

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,

I have one doing similar - will run for a few hrs then no picture, sound is there, checked other video outputs and no pic either.

No obv sign of fault on m/brd.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

RAZ777

Vu+ Newbie
I thought it was just mine but saw this then searched google and see there are a few other links to this problem, so must be on a few boxes, not every box, i have had other vu`s that were ok.

RAZ777

Vu+ Newbie
Well reflashed, box ran for 5 hrs, switched off last nite. Just put it on this morn and in 2 mins after booting black screen, fired up dcc and looks like i was mistaken before it not just the vid signal the box has nothing no ip even.

Switch off & back on again - same dies 2 min after booting.

Anyone any ideas?

Romman

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry to bring an old thread to life but i have the exact same problem on a genuine vu duo1 that naji has described,,did anyone get to the bottom of this fault.

Thanks