Duo2-Cant Mount Harddisk

Tururu

BH Lover
The language problems.
I did not want to choose the 5TB-USB hard drive, the idea is to leave that disk alone, without anything else, without another usb-pendriver.
That the system does not see well the 3TB disk is just that, the data is not deleted if you do not delete them, of course, you can not use it at all.
You have the receiver, only you know what happened.
That's why I asked you to disconnect it, let's hope it's ok, now leave it disconnected.

Save the fstab and see how the 5TB disk is mounted with the indicated commands, save the information.
Put the data in the forum/here.
Load the latest OBH version and enter the data you have now.
-----------
Los problemas del idioma.
No queria eleiminar el disco duro de 5TB-USB, la idea es dejar solo ese disco, sin nada mas, sin otro usb-pendriver.
Que el sistema no vea bien el disco de 3TB solo es eso, no se borran los datos si tu no los borras, por supuesto, no lo puedes usar para nada.
Tu tienes el receptor, solo tu sabes que paso.
Por eso pedi que lo desconectaras, esperemos que este ok, ahora dejar desconectado.

Guarda el fstab y mira como esta montado el disco de 5TB con los comandos indicados, guarda la informacion.
Pon los datos en el foro/aqui.
Carga la ultima version OBH y pon los datos que tienes ahora.

Tururu

BH Lover
@bumperbee
It is not necessary to remove the 3TB disc from the receiver, just disconnect.
The disk cable or the power connector on the board, whichever is easiest.
I already commented that I "saw" you very green, no problem.
With a bit of luck, in the next version it already supports the 5TB disk-usb well.
By habit, that the receiver is well ventilated, the internal temperature rises with the 3TB disc, a photo, how are the VU+DUO2, missing a fan that is in the lid, is 12mm in height, without problems with the 3'5"discs, very silent taking hot air out of the box.
Where I have the 8TB disc, underneath I have another fan putting cold air inside the box too, all of 15dB and 1000rpm (Scythe Kaze Jyu Slim 1000).
-------
No es necesario sacar el disco de 3TB del receptor, solo desconectar.
El cable del disco o el conector de alimentacion de la placa, lo que sea mas facil.
Ya comente que te "veia" muy verde, no problemo.
Con un poco de suerte, en la proxima version ya soporta bien el disco-usb de 5TB.
Por costumbre, que este bien ventilado el receptor, la temperatura interna sube con el disco de 3TB, una foto, de como estan los VU+DUO2, falta un ventilador que esta en la tapa, es de 12mm de altura, sin problemas con los discos de 3'5", muy silencioso sacando aire caliente de la caja.
Donde tengo el disco de 8TB, debajo tengo otro ventilador metiendo aire frio dentro de la caja tambien, todos de 15dB y 1000rpm (Scythe Kaze Jyu Slim 1000).

CPU, extra ventilation, hard drive cables.
Duo2_disco_temperatura.jpg

Last edited: