Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duo2 LCD4Linux lcd display layouts

Discussion in 'Vu+ Duo2 Black Hole Images' started by Ev0, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Ruudi

Ruudi Vu+ Newbie

I did by your way but no success. What is the next step I should do?

2. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Quite strange... Did you save your settings? In this case, even if I prefer changing them by the web interface, I then save by the GUI, entering the plugin and pressing the GREEN button.
    If you correctly save, can you check by a FTP client like Filezilla or similar, if you have in this folder
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/LCD4linux/data
    the files
    rec.png
    rec1.png
    ?

3. Ruudi

Ruudi Vu+ Newbie

Yes, I did save. Both rec.png and rec1.png exist.

Attached Files:

4. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Good: the files are there. Can you post the screengrab either from the plugin GUI or the web interface with the submenu "Recordings"?

Attached Files:

5. Ruudi

Ruudi Vu+ Newbie

Here it is. There is only Picon (and Corner) in my options instead of your Picon+Timeshift.

Attached Files:

6. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

All seems OK. Just be sure to save your settings. Actually, I can't see why it shouldn't work.
    What about the other settings you do? Can you set the other display elements as you like?

7. Ruudi

Ruudi Vu+ Newbie

Sorry for question: there are different attr. numbers in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/LCD4linux/data. "Clocks" have attr numbers 755 and all other rows 644. Is that OK?

8. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Yes. All folders must have 755; the other files 644. This can't be the problem. But you haven't answered my question: are you able to set and save every other elements?

9. Ruudi

Ruudi Vu+ Newbie

Yes, other elements set and saved well. Like attached program name and number. Program name.png Program number.png

Attached Files:

10. Ruudi

Ruudi Vu+ Newbie

Why the blue dot (left top corner) blinks quite often? Does it mean that the new fw 3.0.9 may be too heavy for Duo 2? I use an opportunity to ask how to receive DVB-T (terrestrial) channels having x265? Should I think about 4K reveiver or is there any way to instal on Duo 2 x265 possibility?

11. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Please, this habit of user to use the same thread to mix up many different subjects resemble the way some people use emails, just replying and replying to first email got years ago...
    Open a new thread and in the specific section, thanks.