(DVB-S) FEC 5/6 shows as 4/5

sato

Vu+ Newbie
Hi BH team,
I use very often screenshots from my VU+ Uno at our satellite forum, so I couldn`t miss the problem that is in your Black Hole image and is related to showing wrong FEC. In the additional info bar (2xOK) Black Hole image shows FEC 4/5 instead of 5/6. I`ve tested BH 1.6.6 and up with different skins as I thought the problem may be in the skin I use, but all skins showed the same wrong info.
As I was curious about it, I`ve decided to try out the latest original image, but there`s no chance to get such info whatsoever.
My last choice was to load another unofficial image. I went for Open AAF, where with a proper skin I could get information I needed. FEC 5/6 was showed correctly!
Because of that fact I would like to ask you, all involved from the Black Hole Team whether you can check this problem and hopefully sort it out as soon as possible.
This is not a problem on 1 frequency or only with VU+ Uno receivers. A friend of mine have checked the same on his VU+ Duo loaded with the BH 1.7.2 and the problem`s the same.....
Here are a few pictures I made for you (BH 1.7.2 and Open AAF release 12.2.2012) to better understand the problem. Correct are from Open AAF image and the wrong ones are from BH 1.7.2. The only skin that really works and shows FEC 5/6 as it should be is an HD Glass skin, other fail to do so :( :(.

P.S.: Serviceinfo (in BH Main Menu) is always OK and shows correct FEC 5/6 .....

I hope this will help.

Regards
sato

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be independent and your TV screen will never be the same.

Attachments

• Wrong Film 4 +1.jpg
    Wrong Film 4 +1.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Film 4 +1.jpg
    Film 4 +1.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Wrong ITV London.jpg
    Wrong ITV London.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ITV London.jpg
    ITV London.jpg